Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 8 - Most epic scene ever

 The most epic scene for me was the battle between Midou Ban and his father. He manage to awaken from his devil arm and open up new possibilities with his angel arm. From then on, he was no longer the curse devil child.

 "I shall be the herald of Asclepius. Only he who accepts that accursed fate shall receive the power of the highest heaven and the deepest hell that lay hidden within thy venemous fangs. Thus, let thy hammer fall upon the heads of the foolish. With all the wrath of a Demon God."


1 comment:

  1. I love GetBackers too and it's one of the greatest manga I have ever read. I have that photo below without any cut in the middle, though the effect is blue since I edited it (and now can't remember what photo editor was it)
    Half-angel (i assume) Ban Midou is so GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete